Fiber deployment in collective housing
Didactic solution simulating the deployment of a fiber optic network from a street distribution box, in a collective housing. This model is composed of a "sidewalk" part and a "building" part. The building includes an underground technical area and 4 habitation levels to connect. It is delivered assembled and ready to use.
Supplied with a STUDENT + PROFESSOR pedagogical file, this model offers many practical works and allows you to understand the use of optical fiber.
It is delivered assembled and ready to use.
• Discover the FTTH network
• Discover the components of an optical link
• Understand the role of each piece of equipment
• Manipulate the different components of an FTTH network
• Handle cleaver and welder (optional equipment)
• Handle a fiber laser pen (optional equipment)
• Perform measurements with a photometer (optional equipment)
You may also be interested in these products
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us