Radio technology - Connected house 3 rooms
Autonomous integrated Wifi Network!
The educational panel study of home automation systems of KNX type is a habitation of house type. Simple and intuitive, it makes it easy to discover this technology.
It offers educational features allowing the student:
- To observe, manipulate, assemble and disassemble
- To measure, evaluate characteristics
- To reproduce industrial schemes
- To understand and to interpret the mechanical, electrical, electronic operations...
• Discovery of the Delta Dore radio protocol
• Getting started with the installation
• Installation of equipment
• Setup and maintenance of equipment
• Installation of a home automation box and a wifi router (networking, programming of the box, taken in hand via an Android application).
An aluminum profile frame
• Profile section 30 x 30mm
• Frame dimensions: 650 x 700 x 350mm
1 silkscreened front panel equipped with:
• 1 residual current circuit breaker 25A of habitat type
• 1 16A circuit breaker of habitat type
• 1 LED lighting spot for variable lighting
• 1 micromodule radio receiver Delta Dore for variable lighting
• 1 single touch switch
• 1 micromodule radio receiver Delta Dore for roller shutter
• 1 roller shutter switch
• 1 radio switch 2-button Delta Dore
• 1 Delta Dore radio opening receiver module for managing gate strike
• 1 LED indicator simulating the gate strike
• 1 Delta Dore radio room thermostat
• 1 Delta Dore radio connected heating receiver module for the management of a convector
• 1 LED indicator simulating a convector
1 white back side equipped with:
• 1 roller shutter
• 1 radio / IP home automation box for the communication in WIFI.
• 1 Wifi router to create a local Wifi network and control the installation from a Smartphone application
• 2 power sockets 230V 2P+E to connect the Wifi router and the Wifi box
You may also be interested in these products
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us