KNX TECHNOLOGY – introductory case for the KNX BUS
Learn about KNX building automation technology quickly and easily with this simple, intuitive model. This instructional solution enables acquisition and validation of the skills for the diploma in Electricity and Connected Environments, in a simple home automation environment. Ideal for introducing your students quickly and clearly!
• To learn about the HOME AUTOMATION environment of an electrical installation
• To learn about and study the features of a KNX home automation installation
• To understand the specifications of an electrical installation
• To produce electrical diagrams
• To create a parts list of components and analyse manufacturer technical data sheets
• To configure the KNX components
• To put installation into service
• To configure the WiFi network for control via tablet or smartphone
Composition of the case
• 1 rolling shutter module. KNX
• 1 wattmeter module. KNX. (VALDOM-KNX-C only)
• 1 module, 2 variable light outputs. KNX
• 1 4-key pushbutton. KNX
• 1 2-key pushbutton. KNX
• 1 thermostat with screen. KNX
• 1 Ph+N C10A circuit-breaker with its residual current device.
• 1 socket with switch + protection for connecting the 230V mains lead.
• 1 30V-320mA power supply module. KNX
• 1 USB interface module. KNX
• 1 module, 2 on/off outputs, power supply for convector (16A). KNX
• 1 module, 2 on/off outputs, light power supply (10A). KNX
• 1 KNX Ethernet interface for WiFi communication. (VALDOM-KNX-C only)
• 1 spotlight for energy consumption.
• A set of LED indicator lights and 5W/E14 lamps to display the status of controls for the various module outputs.
• 4mm safety terminals to wire together all components.
1 configured WiFi router (VALDOM-KNX-C only) Local WiFi specific to the system
VALDOM-KNX and VALDOM-KNX-C are delivered completely configured.
Delivered with ETS Lite software for programming the model.
Teaching instructions on DVD in Instructor / Student format, including:
• Technical instructions, manufacturer resources for KNX components
• Excerpts of electrical standards
• Layout diagram of the components
• Electrical wiring diagram
• Video tutorials to teach KNX programming simply.
• Different KNX installation programmes
• Learning activities that allow you to create scenarios in order to optimise the installation’s operation, while preserving the occupant's comfort.
• Q/A-type skill assessment sheets in Excel® software.
An administrator password lets the instructor correct the student's assessment and modify the questions/answers as required.
Safe wiring on 4mm terminals.
Identifying information for components and other technical features are printed on the sides. Operational status of NETATMO Céliane™ components (rolling shutter and lighting) are displayed directly on 5W lamps integrated in the case.
With the communicating version, an energy meter integrated in the system can indicate the power consumed by the spotlight and display it directly on your tablet or smartphone.
A WiFi switch + IP interface unit lets the student measure consumption and control the installation from a tablet or smartphone. The WiFi network created locally is specific to the model,so it is isolated from your institution’s WiFi network.
You may also be interested in these products
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us