Vector speed controller
Digital speed controller unit with vector flux control for asynchronous and synchronous motor with max power 2000 W (compatible with our 300 W and 1500 W motors). 8-pin connector for linking a 1024-pt encoder. A cut-out, on the unit front, gives access to the different programming keys and to a screen showing the various settings of the speed controller. A potentiometer adjusts the speed of rotation, while a switch controls motor rotation on/off. A set of security terminals gives access to the cabling of 3 programmable inputs (e.g. motor stopping in 'free wheel', reversal of the direction of rotation, preselected speed), of 2 analogue inputs 0-10 V/4-20 mA and one external braking resistor not supplied.
• vector speed controller 2.2 kW / 3 HP max.
• Power supply 3x400 V AC 50/60 Hz + Earth
• Output 3x400 V + Earth – 5.5 A
• Speed controller output frequency adjustable from 0.1 to 599 Hz.
• Acceleration and deceleration ramp with separate adjustment.
• Vector control of current flux
• Encoder input 1024 pts
• Protection against phase loss, overcurrent, overvoltage, thermal, etc.
• Dim. 390 x 280 x 185mm
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us