Complete photovoltaic installation tester pack
The SOLAR-150 pack allows you to control electrical safety and performance of the photovoltaic installations. Safe and easy to use, it combines many functions.
Functions of the PV150 main box:
• Ground continuity continuity measurement
• Calculation of continuous instantaneous power
• Instantaneous current measurement
• Insulation resistance measurement 250/500/1000V
• Open circuit voltage measurement up to 1000Vdc
• Measurement of short-circuit current up to 15ADC
All this information can be stored in the memory of the device (200 complete tests) and downloaded to PC in CSV format thanks to its USB connectivity. Possibility of creating certificates and professional test reports using the supplied software.
Dimensions 26.4 x 10.7 x 5.8cm
Backlit LCD display
Power supply 6 x 1.5V AA
Battery life >1000 measurements
Auto power off. Programmable
Software only in ENGLISH
Functions of the SURVEY 200 secondary unit:
• Instantaneous irradiance measurement
• Instantaneous measurement of ambient temperature
• Instant measurement of panel surface temperature
• Instantaneous measurement of the inclination of the panels.
All this information can be stored in the memory of the device (200 complete tests) and downloaded to a PC in CSV format thanks to its USB connectivity.
Scope of supply
• 1 main device
• 1 secondary device for irradiance and temperature measurements.
• 1 AC/DC current clamp.
• 2 MC4 test lead adapters.
• 2 measurement leads with MC4 fuse
• 2 tests leads, with test probes and detachable crocodile clips (4mm).
• 1 quick start guide.
• 1 UKAS calibration certificate.
• SolarCert and Seaward PC software (English only)
• 1 mounting bracket for the second measuring device
• 1 robust transport bag
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us