Study of the DC polyexcitation motor 300W
Composition of the set
1 Polyexcitation motor
1 Powder brake
1 Torque sensor
1 DC tachogenerator
1 Power supply for brake
1 Display unit torque and speed
1 Power supply inductor DC machine
2 Magnétoelectric voltmeters
1 Magnétoelectric ammeter
1 AC & DC multimeter clamp
• Study the armature/inductor windings of a DC machine.
• Understand the influence of the Inductor winding on the speed of rotation.
• Measure the voltages and currents in the armature and inductor.
• Note, calculate and plot the electrical and mechanical quantities of the motor.
• Realize the balance sheet of motor powers.
• Understand the working of a powder brake.
• Use an ammeter clamp
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us