Light control cabinet
This model is a room lighting unit comprising an electrical cabinet and a console fitted with low-voltage spotlights. Using a TCP/IP PLC and monitoring software, it is possible to control the model and view its operation on a computer.
OPERATING PART: ELECTRICAL CABINET + LIGHTING CONSOLE
• 1 32A rated 30mA residual current four-pole circuit breaker
• 2 double pole circuit breakers for protecting the 6 lighting circuits
• 6 double pole remote control switches.
• 1 double pole circuit breaker for protecting the PLC.
• 1 connection terminal block
• 6 24V LED lamps
• 6 push-buttons for manual lighting control
• 1 3m multiwire cable for connecting the lights to the electrical cabinet.
• with 10 relay outputs and 14 inputs, supplied with
- a cable for interconnection with the model
- programming software in English/French in ladder language.
• Dimensions: 170 x 130 x 130 mm. 220-240V AC
• Allows you to manage the lighting control model from a PC
• Offers the basic features of a graphical tool
- acquisition and display of PLC variables
- monitoring and control of lights (switching on, switching off and timer)
• The software’s graphics editor supports many applications.
The user can modify the preloaded demo program or create a new one
FEATURES OF THE ASSEMBLY
• Powered by a 230V mains cable
• Metal industrial cabinet with a glazed door. Dims: 400 x 300 x 200 mm
• Lighting console: dim. 400 x 330 x 200mm
• The assembly is supplied already wired with a monitoring example and all mains leads necessary for proper operation
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us