Trainning suitcase for industrial PLC programming
The model simulates an industrial control panel connected to a PLC. It is composed of several buttons and sensors to send discrete and analog signals, thus to program the PLC and to interface the HMI to simulate an industrial process.
The pedagogical folder contains 2 examples of systems to study and simulate:
• A conveyor system, interacting with TOR signals
• A PID control system, interacting with TOR and analog signals
Supervision can be carried out on PC via the Vijeo Designer Schneider® software (provided) or from a tablet with the free application VIJEO DESIGN'AIR FREE downloadable from Apple Store® or Play Store®.
• Discover industrial automation
• Set up and program a PLC
• Set up and program an HMI
• Become familiar with supervision
• Study Ethernet / IP addressing
• Study a communication by Wifi
Possible practical works
• Study and realization of an electrical wiring diagram
• Realization of GRAFCET, LADDER and Chronogram diagrams
• Study and wiring of a PLC and various control devices.
• Programming of the PLC in contact language via USB or Ethernet
• Use of PLC programming software
• Ethernet network configuration
• Loading, modifying, creating supervision programs
• Realization of a Wifi configuration to control from from a tablet or a Smartphone
• Connection of the various components to start an operating cycle
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us