Fiber deployment in individual housing and/or collective housing
Didactic solution simulating the deployment of a fiber optic network from a street distribution box, to a habitation in a building configuration, or in individual house configuration.
This model is composed of three parts:
- a “sidewalk” part, where a telecom manhole is simulated with a technical box.
- a “technical area“ of a building
- a “habitation area” simulating 2 housing with 2 possible configurations:
Configuration 1: Newly constructed habitation with connection via optical terminal box located in housing technical duct.
Configuration 2: Old habitation with an existing installation to be renovated.
Supplied with a STUDENT + PROFESSOR pedagogical file, this model offers many practical works and allows you to understand the use of optical fiber.
It is delivered assembled and ready to use.
• Discover the FTTH network
• Discover the components of an optical link
• Understand the role of each piece of equipment
• Understand the differences inherent in collective and individual housing
• Manipulate the different components of an FTTH network
• Perform a standard fiber optic installation in a housing technical duct
• Handle splitter and welder (optional equipment)
• Handle a fiber laser pen (optional equipment)
• Perform measurements with a photometer (optional equipment)
You may also be interested in these products
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us