MyHome technology - Teaching system 2 panels
Autonomous integrated Wifi Network!
• To learn about the HOME AUTOMATION environment of an electrical installation
• To learn about and study the functionalities of a MyHome BUS / SCS Legrand® home automation installation
• To understand the specifications of an electrical installation
• To produce electrical diagrams
• To create a parts list of components and analyse manufacturer technical data sheets
• To install electrical equipment, route conductor cables, electrical ducts, etc.
• To wire and physically connect different electrical components
• To configure the MyHome BUS / SCS Legrand® components
• To put the installation into service
• To perform electrical troubleshooting
Composition of the system DP1-MH
2-panel aluminium structure
Mobile structure on pivoting casters with brake and rotation locking, composed of two screenprinted panels 1200 x 1600mm. The assembly is 1800mm high for moving from room to room. A system of hinges and casters allows the back face to be opened to facilitate wiring.
Panel 1 equipment
• Screenprinted image of indoor wall of dwelling entrance
• 1 LED light 230V
• 1 light at 230V
• 1 heater 500W with control wire.
• 1 modular panel integrating:
- 1 RC circuit-breaker 30mA
- 3 thermal-magnetic circuit breakers 10A
- 1 thermal-magnetic circuit breaker 16A
- 1 power supply of MyHome bus 600mA.
- 1 up-down modular actuator for MyHome roller shutter.
- 1 modular interface for MyHome current measurement.
- 1 modular interface for MyHome heating control.
- 1 modular actuator for simple lighting
- 1 modular actuator for variable lighting
- 1 MyHome / IP Bus Gateway for remote control of the MyHome installation
• 1 thermostat for MyHome heating.
• 3 control actuator buttons with 2 MyHome Céliane relays
• 1 socket 2P+E, 230V.
• 1 flush-mounted box for making the interconnections of the devices.
• 1 audio/video web server for remotely controlling the MyHOME installation using web pages or using the Webserver MyHOME portal for free download on Android or Apple. One WiFi switch is supplied with the web server to control the setup directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Panel 2 equipment
• Screenprinted image of outer wall of dwelling with window
• 1 light 230V
• 1 halogen light
• 1 electric roller shutter 230V.
• 1 weatherproof socket 2P+E, 230V.
You may also be interested in these products
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us