Souce inverter cabinet
Didactic solution to simulate the switching of a main power source to an emergency power source.
The switching is managed by a controller, which is directly integrated on the front panel of the cabinet.
The auxiliary I/O terminals are accessible from the front panel, allowing for simple connection depending on your configuration.
A power console splitting the mains is located under the main cabinet.
It is used to create the primary source and the backup source.
Switches are available to simulate a failure on each of the power supplies.
Supplied with a STUDENT + PROFESSOR pedagogical file, this model offers many practical works.
It is delivered assembled and ready to use.
• Study an industrial-type 400Vac three-phase source inverter system
• Understand the specifications of an electrical installation
• Make wiring diagrams
• Study manufacturer data sheets
• Perform wiring and parameterization of components
• Carry out the commissioning of the installation
• Take measurements of electrical quantities
• Measure voltage, current and power curves
• Use personal protective equipment
• Use maintenance documents
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us