Eco-district: Electric vehicle charging station with solar lighting
This didactic solution makes it possible to understand, in a context of sustainable development, electric vehicle charging stations located in an eco-district.
This application is a charging station controlled by code keypad or badges, illuminated by a solar and autonomous porthole.
The power part of the charging station is 230Vac protected by a circuit breaker with key authorization for switching on.
The lighting part is in low voltage 12Vdc and works with solar energy.
Indoor (halogen fixed to the frame) or outdoor use.
• Study a charging station and solar energy lighting
• Demonstrate the ecological functioning of a hybrid terminal
• Study the different types of charging sockets for electric vehicles
• Test an electric vehicle charging station.
• Study an access command by code keypad and RFID badge
• Commission a solar system.
• Discover the different solar panel technologies.
• Wiring photovoltaic components
• Perform electrical and mechanical maintenance on the mast.
• Identify the different electrical quantities of a solar energy production chain.
• Calculate the efficiency of the installation.
• Configure communication on a Bluetooth (MPPT) and wifi network (charging station).
• Configure a photovoltaic installation using a tablet or smartphone.
• Configure an Ethernet IP network between the camera and the Wifi Switch.
• Study the energy savings generated by the different sensors
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us