Analog circuit lab
Analog circuit lab equipped with a main unit and 17 experiment modules. Each module permits to realize several practical works. Supplied with leads and user’s manual.
17 EXPERIMENT MODULES.
Designed with a 215 x 165 x 30mm solid body plastic housing, with electrical wiring printed on the front panel. An 8-bit DIP switch, located on the right top corner allows the user to simulate faults. Each analogue module is delivered with 2 experiment manuals.
MAIN UNIT PSY2101 WITH :
• 4 fixed DC supplies with output overload protection +5V -5V +12V -12V / 300mA on each output.
• Dual DC power supply with output overload protection ± 3V, ±18V / 1A continuously adjustable.
• 2 AC power supplies with output overload protection 0-9VAC / 500mA
• Signal generator
Sine, square and triangle 10Hz to 100kHz.
- 4 ranges 100Hz - 1 - 10 - 100 kHz
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- Output voltage : 9Vpp (with 50Ω load), 18Vpp (open loop).
• 3 1/2 digit digital voltmeter/ammeter
Range: 2V - 200V - accuracy 0.3%
Range 200µA - 2A - accuracy 0.5%
• Analogue voltmeter/ammeter
0 to 20V DC - 0 to 100mA DC - 0 to 1A DC
0 to 15 V AC - 0 to 100mA AC - 0 to 1A AC
• Speaker 8Ω, 0.25W with driver circuit.
• 0.25W potentiometers : 1kΩ, 10kΩ, 100kΩ, 1MΩ.
• Breadboard: 1680 tie-point breadboard wich can be easily put into and taken off (permutable with the modules).
Dimensions : 400 x 300 x 130 mm. Weight : 5.8kg
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us