Multifunction station for motor test bench
These multifunction station on wheels, equipped with a man-height control console,
powered on 400VAC three-phase mains with neutral and ground.
The left part of the console is dedicated to powering a motor bench.
The right part allows the mechanical and electrical measurements.
The computer connection for the data consulting is via the USB interface on the top.
Power supply functions
• DC outputs are galvanically isolated from each other as well as from the mains by NF EN 61558 isolation transformers
• The continuous power is produced by a Graëtz bridge (ripple 4%)
• The auxiliary DC is full-wave rectifier whose ripple rate varies with the load
Speed control functions
• Speed control by potentiometer
• Start/Stop by button
• Parameterization via the control console
(choice of rotation, acceleration ramp, fault reset ...)
• Setting frequency 0-400Hz
• Brake control by potentiometer
Functions measurement of mechanical quantities
• Display of mechanical torque in N.m
• Speed display in rpm
• Displays mechanical power in Watt
• Speed gauge adjustment by push button (2V/10V/20V/60V gauges for 1000 rpm)
• Torque gauge adjustment by push button (20/50/100N.m gauges)
Functions measurement of balanced electrical quantities
• Values displayed in TRMS
• Display of voltage in V
• Display of current in A
• Display of power in W
• Allows continuous and alternating measurements up to 50Hz
• Max voltage 400V in Single-phase and 700V in three-phase
• Max current 20A
• Single-phase or three-phase selection by switch on the front panel.
Data acquisition functions
• Retrieves measurement of electrical and mechanical signals
• Connection to the PC via a USB interface (cable supplied)
• Allows to visualize in real time or deferred the curves of the measurement
• Possibility to export the curves on a spreadsheet to perform calculations such as slip, efficiency, cosphi, ....
• Software included only in English
• Possibility to make curves in X / Y
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us