Model for electrical authorization in an industrial environment
This model allows the application of knowledge, rules and methods with a view to certification for electrical risk authorization (BC / B1 / B1V / B2 / B2V / BE / BN) in an INDUSTRIAL-type environment.
Compact, to be placed on a table, this model represents a motor starter cabinet and is available in two versions (direct start / star-delta start).
The general protection by circuit breaker and the very low voltage service voltage (24Vac or 42Vac depending on the version) make the use of the model completely safe.
• Apply knowledge, rules and methods for electrical risk certification
• Carry out practical work, wiring tasks related to electrical certification
• Perform maintenance and upkeep operations in an industrial cabinet
• Carry out consignment operations for electrical equipment
• Carry out measurement readings
• Read a direct start diagram (HABILIT-MOT1)
• Read a star-delta start diagram (HABILIT-MOT2)
Practical work provided
• Reminder on the electrical authorization
• Identification of the components of an electrical diagram
• Replacement of a fuse
• Securing for maintenance on a motor
• Consignment of a fuse holder disconnector
• Consignment of fuse holders
• Drafting of consignment and authorization documents
• Verification of the proper use of E.P.I.
• Realization of voltage / current measurements
• Replacement of an accessory
• 2 padlocks with different keys
• 2 fuse door locks lockable by padlock.
2 years warranty
for all our products
Do you need help ?
You can't find a product,
You want technical informations,
You want to talk with usContact us